We have a long history of supportive roles and leadership in the field of massage and therapeutic bodywork.
Our company has been in business for over 30 years. Based in Florida and serving a nationwide market, we have a solid track record of top quality service to our customers and clients. We welcome serving you with that same standard.
Over the course of 12 years we were consultants to national and state massage therapy associations.
Through that work we had a crucial effect in shaping policies across the country in support of massage.
Just some of our policy achievements include:
- Winning landmark legislative approval for mandatory coverage of massage therapy services by insurance companies – setting the stage for such approvals in multiple states
- Winning approval from state policy makers to move massage therapy from the business regulation agency to the health care regulatory agency, newly defining it as a health care profession
- Gaining authorization for seated massage outside of a licensed massage establishment
- Getting massage redefined by government policy from masseuse and masseur to “massage therapist”
Still other of our accomplishments are:
- Hosting the first legislative awareness day at a state capitol introducing lawmakers to the power of massage, including first-hand through seated massage
- Hosting the first massage therapy legislative awareness event as part of a National Association of State Legislatures national conference
- Winning the national massage association award of the year for our numerous achievements in support of the massage therapy profession
- Serving as professional advocates for massage therapy before state lawmakers, State Board of Massage officials and regulatory agencies
- Serving as speakers at state and national massage therapy conferences, including at the keynote level
- Producing a full scale magazine of the massage therapy profession
- Designing and conducting training programs for massage therapists
- Facilitating collaboration between allied health care professions
We’re now delighted to support professionals in this important field in other ways where our company (CPI Consulting) has strong and longstanding expertise providing:
marketing & consulting services … business coaching … & a range of valuable tools for use by LMTs & other bodyworkers
Check out the Tools & Resources page above for more or feel free to message or call us at the Contact tab.
CPI Consulting – Excellence in service over 30 years – Tallahassee area headquarters – Statewide & national service area