A wide range and growing number of tools are available to help businesses stay operational whether team members are working from the business location or home. Such tools can aide and support other organizations (nonprofits, learning institutions, government and consumers) as well.
Online meetings and Web-based events are two of many examples. A menu of some of the key options , and how you can access them, is provided HERE.
Many businesses and other organizations are in trouble at this time -- or thinking ahead to avoid it. In an effort to be supportive, we’re offering a special set of products and services for the hosting of online events and meetings -- as a way to keep organizational functions operational in a period of change … a time when places of business may be short-staffed or closed, employees are working at home, clients and customers are social distancing, public meetings and events are otherwise being canceled.
We’ve been pros in virtual events and online meetings since 2005. We’re happy to assist you in tapping these tools for the success and survival of your business or organization as well as continuity of services to those who you serve.
The Offer includes the following four choices -- and please note that the same technologies are used for online meetings.
OPTION #1: Full Package
1. Hosting Your Own Online Events - One of our earlier creations, a 13 module easy to follow video series on the various elements of Hosting Your Own Online Events. Over three hours of programming split into easily consumable sections by major topics (planning your event, marketing, the technology, conducting it live, customer support, and others). Created by a leading expert who has “seen and done it all” with Webinars, Webcasts, Virtual Conferences and other virtual events since 2005.
2. Downloadable Info Docs - Four informative documents that will help you achieve successful events, including:
· Case Studies for Real World Online Events
· 10 Nightmares that Can & Do Happen in Live Online Events … … & How to Avoid Their Ruining Your Event!
· Online Event Disasters: What We Did to Avoid, Prevent & Recover
· 12 Qualities to Look for in an Event Moderator
3. Coaching/Q & A - A group Q & A and coaching session to discuss your questions, provide support for your future events and online meetings, and demonstrate technology options plus (depending upon the amount of questions) give you a chance to try them out. Optional dates for this 90-minute session will be provided to you upon sign-ups. Our top virtual services expert will lead this session.
NOTE: The same technologies are used for online meetings so you get a double benefit through this Offer.
OPTION # 2: Downloadable Info Docs
NOTE: These documents are included in the Full Package described above but are also available on a stand-alone basis. Four informative documents that will help you achieve successful events, including:
· “Case Studies for Real World Events”
· Avoiding Nightmares
· Preventing Event Disasters
· 12 Qualities to Look for in an Event Moderator
We will also be including a Bonus supplement on additional experiences to avoid - and how to do so! Plus an in-depth template of letters, speaker info, promotional materials and other event resources.
OPTION # 3: Private Coaching & Training
This service is focused on your success in hosting online meetings and events. It's available on a first-come first-served basis. You can purchase it on an hourly basis with no minimum. It will take place online, which we will set up. We can meet by phone if your circumstances dictate, but we encourage you to be online to gain the greatest value.
OPTION # 4: Event Support
Also available on a first-come first-served basis, purchased by the hour. This service can include anything from serving as Host/Moderator for your live event (introducing presenters, managing the live event, etc.), screening and flagging participant questions for your presenters, advanced training of your presenters, assisting with event planning, and a range of other potential services from which you can choose. We can also facilitate online meetings.
About Your Order
Access: Once you make your payment, the payment console will show a clearly marked box at the bottom of the page that says Return to Merchant Site. Clicking on that will take you to the order fulfillment page. Note that this link is for paid customers only.
Timing: Downloadable documents are immediately accessible. Same day link provided for bonus templates. Next day link for 13 video/slide modules.
Refunds: We, too, are dealing with assorted impacts of the virus and we are not able to offer refunds at this time. However, in all our years of providing such products and services, we’ve only been asked to give a refund once and it was due to unusual circumstances on the customer’s part.
Placing Orders: We use the secure platform of PayPal, for use with PayPal accounts AND, for those who don’t have an account or prefer another method, through major credit cards.
Scroll on for the four choices described above. Be sure to include your email address so we can reach you about your order.
Thank you in advance for your order and we look forward to serving you!
Copyright © 2018 CPCorporate - All Rights Reserved.